Friday, May 10, 2013

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty


 In my last blog, I told you about my love for cats. I would like to share a cat story with you. My friend Pirate the cat is too shy to tell the story himself, so I offered. He and I are pretty close. Not geographically, but spiritually. He sees me and runs and I can understand his free spirit cause I have one of those too. Anyway, Pirate lives in the garage and has a ton of fun stuff to do. I wish I could get in there more often and find some stuff to eat, but enough about me. This is Pirate’s story and how generous of me to tell it for him. Last summer, my Mom had just fed the cats and came back in the house. It was super windy and the garage door blew open and my cat friends came outside to look around. My Mom saw them and ran outside to get them back in the garage. My snarky friend Dutchess ran out with her and barked at Pirate and scared him and he jumped over the six foot fence and he was gone. My Mom looked everywhere and couldn’t find him. She was super upset. Where we live, cats should never be running around outside because there are Coyotes everywhere. I hear them howling and I hide under my blanket. Back to the story: my Mom had almost given up hope and my Dad said that it was no use, Pirate was gone for good. It had been eleven days since he escaped. On that morning, my Mom went out to feed the horses and Pirate was in the barn. Everyone was so excited to see him, though he didn’t look that excited to see Dutchess. Who knows why? Pirate did not tell me where he was for all that time and I haven’t asked. He is super happy to be home and his story had a happy ending. I love that. But I can’t wait for next week so I can talk about ME again. I bet you can’t wait either!


Chuck
Captain Jack Sparrow       

No comments:

Post a Comment