Friday, September 20, 2013

Are you ready for some Football?


I am loving me some football. First of all, people get all excited while watching the game and the potato chips are flying as much as the football. This leaves some nice little snacks for me to discover even a few days after the game is over. It is like a week long tail gate party, or in my case, a tail wagging party. Then there is the yelling. At first I thought it was me doing something wrong aaagain, but it is someone else who is in trouble. It is really nice to watch someone else getting the verbal spanking. A couple of weeks ago, the Broncos played their first game and I got to have my picture on the ColoradoCanine Orthopedics’ Facebook page sporting my brand new Broncos jersey. So just in case you are not keeping track of me on Facebook, I wanted to share my new threads with my blog followers as well. I must say I look pretty sharp in it and so far, each time I wear it, the Broncos have won. I don’t think this is a coincidence. I should be there mascot or maybe even own the team. Of course if that were the case the name would have to change to the Denver Chihuahuas. It has a nice ring to it don’t you think?

Chuck
QB        
Mmmmm, I better go over this floor one more time....Mmmm, I love potato chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment