Friday, September 6, 2013

Laboring at Leisure


There was a holiday earlier this week and I am afraid that some of you may be confused about the meaning of the day. Labor sometimes means work, but in the dog world, Labor Day means- Laying Around Being Overly Relaxed. For me, Labor Day is every day, so I don’t need a special reason to celebrate and the barbeques would be hard to pull off every day. I understand that for people, there must be a reason to take a day off and hang out, but for me it is a well-established pattern of R & R. I think that you should take lessons from me on how to relax and rid yourself of stress. My meditation consists of spending time under my blanket or sleeping in my bag. It is quiet and warm and sometimes no one even knows that I am there. It is the perfect getaway! I will be happy to be your vacation consultant or travel agent. My instructions will lead you to your own big blanket or a really big fuzzy bag to crawl into. Trust me, the next holiday that rolls around will have you thanking me and saving all kinds of money on hotels and gas.

Chuck
Super Saver   
Can you see me?

Can you see me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment