Friday, September 27, 2013

How Much Is The Doggy In The Window?


Just so you know, I am not for sale. Even if my Mom tells me that she is going to sell me when she is mad, I know she doesn’t really mean it. I just like to sit in the big window where I can see the horses (from a safe distance) and the big cows across the street (also from a safe distance) and I feel like I know what is going on in the world. Of course the big dogs like to jump up and scratch and slobber on the window, which makes my view a little blurry sometimes, but it is cool cause I know they can’t get me when I am in my window. This is also an excellent place to catch some sun. All I need now is a cold drink and some snacks and I am set! Do you have a window to sit in? If you don’t you should get one. Just a suggestion: If it starts to hail, the window seat is not a great place to be so you should move to a safer location. My last hailstorm sent me running to hide in the closet. Not that I was scared, it was just a good move for me. The closet is super safe, but no sun. I guess it is good that I have options.

Chuck
Window Dressing    
Chuck's window unto the world....according to Chuck
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment