Friday, September 13, 2013

Doctor in the house


I think I could be a Doctor. It is a very important job and you have credentials and letters behind your name. Everyone calls you Doctor and looks up to you. In my case, people might look down on me but that is just because I am short. You get to help people or pets which could be very rewarding if you aren’t selfish and motivated by “what’s in it for me?” Ok, maybe I wouldn’t be very good at the rewarding stuff, but I could do the prestige thing really well. Recently, I had my picture taken with my friend Scot Swainson DVM, DACVS from Colorado Canine Orthopedics. I even got to wear my own little Doctor outfit.  He is a really great guy and he likes the whole helping people and their pets’ thing. He is a board certified surgeon and he gets to cart around a few letters after his name. I don’t think his importance has gone to his head and you can’t really say that about me so maybe I wouldn’t be a good Doctor. There are too many sacrifices that might take away from ME time. I do still want to get some letters after my name though….

Chuck – American College of S.P.O.I.L.D. 

Doctor, Doctor give me the news....


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! House Doctor

    ReplyDelete