Friday, January 31, 2014

SUPER CHUCK I mean SUPER BOWL

It is that time of year again where the potato chips are flying, beer is flowing and the Doritos will surely land in my mouth. The spotlight is not on me this week as our Denver Broncos are headed to the Super Bowl. Though I must say it should be because the ONLY reason they are even contenders for this most coveted position is because I wore my Bronco gear all season long and look what happened. They won their games and Mr. Manning has me to thank! What if I would have sported a different outfit? What if I would have worn no outfit at all and just ran around naked? They would be watching the Super Bowl instead of playing in it. You wouldn’t think that my streaking could have such devastating effects on a football team, but that is how influential I am. So just remember that having me as a fan is a big deal with a little dog behind it! I should have also been approached about starring in the half time show. I am not saying that I would have done it, but it would only be appropriate to have been asked. My schedule being what it is might make it difficult to perform, but I like to keep my options open. I could certainly pose for photo ops with the team, or eat the food that they hide in the locker room while wearing my Bronco jersey. Never mind, the cameras would be following me instead of the team and it really is their show. I will share the spotlight just this once. I will be distracted anyway with all of the tasty football watching treats!

Chuck

Furry Football Fan  
OK, ready to go. Bring me some snacks please or just drop some on my chair.
I'm not moving an inch until Mr. Manning is holding my trophy. I mean the Broncos trophy.
Two more days! Are you kidding me….I'm going to have to lay down for awhile then. Is there a pre-game  show or something on about how I landed them this gig or something. 
    


No comments:

Post a Comment