Friday, March 28, 2014

MY BUD

One of my big dog friends is named Buddy. He recently had some weird bump on his shoulder. I am surprised that other dogs have medical issues other than me. I am usually the medical attention grabber and proud of it! However this time, it was all about Buddy.
Some of you have not met Dr. Nate Miller in my blog yet so here’s your introduction. He is a super great surgeon and really fits in well at Colorado Canine Orthopedics. I will admit that I wasn’t super nice to him at first and was a little bit Chucky snarky. You see I didn’t know him when he first joined the practice and I am not great when I first meet someone. I would see him and bark my fool head off.  It has taken me a little while to warm up to him and now that he helped my friend Buddy, I really like him a lot and will try not to bite him. He removed the bump on Buddy and did a really good job. I will be forever grateful for his surgery skills and thankful that he helped my friend. If I ever bark at Dr. Miller again, it will for sure be an accident.

Chuck

Barely Barking
My buddy, 'Buddy'…he doesn't usually look like this.
                   

Me and my new friend Dr. Miller…
look I'm not even barking or biting him…yet
.

No comments:

Post a Comment