Friday, March 21, 2014

Overeaters Anonymous

I guess it isn’t anonymous if I put it in my blog. I’m just wondering how many of you have overeaten and been a little bit bloated and maybe gassy and your stomach hurts and stuff. Last Thursday night, my Mom had put some food in my treat ball. The chunks were a little bit bigger than usual. She didn’t think anything about it, but the fact is that I don’t really chew my food. I inhale it. Well all of that food just sat in my belly and wow, what a bellyache! My Mom took one look at me and made a face of shock and horror. She thought that I looked like a little fat piglet. She took me to work with her the next day to visit the good Doctors at the Veterinary Specialty Center. They took an x-ray of my stomach and showed everybody! I was puffed up with food. Dr. Hines said that I had to go on food detox. No food for 24 hours. Can you believe it? This was very embarrassing for me as most people look up to me as an example of a well-behaved dog. At least it seems that way since people are always looking at me with a sort of amazed look and their mouths are open, kind of like they want to say something but just can’t find the words.  Now I look like a Chihuahua with an eating disorder. Before you make fun of me, I think that you should consider having an x-ray done of your stomach after eating Thanksgiving dinner. See, I am not the only one!

Chuck
The Bloated Blogger
This is my friend, Dr. Hines.
We hang out now and then while he's saving my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment