Friday, March 14, 2014

SPRINGTIME IN THE ROCKIES

So yesterday I went outside, frolicked in the sunshine, sniffed around and pooped. Today I go out for the same experience with lots of enthusiasm and I get outside and it is snowing. Not nice fluffy flakes, but wet and blowing yucky snow. It is impossible to poop under these conditions. I don’t know if you have ever tried to poop in wind blown wet snow, but it just can’t happen. I abandoned my intentions and ran back in the house. I did my usual pooping where I am not supposed to and accepted the yelling that followed with grace and dignity. I just don’t understand the weather in our lovely state of Colorado. I hear we have more sun than most other states, but do they get the whole ‘nice one day and snowy the next’. It makes it hard to make outdoor plans like pooping. When there is snow on the ground, my little feet get cold and I am pretty sure that my tail freezes in an upright position. I look forward to the summer months of sunbathing and frolicking outside and all of the other stuff that goes along with it.

Chuck
Snow Bunny
Mom I don't get it. You put clothes on me all the time,
now you toss me outside with not so much as a scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment