Friday, June 20, 2014

G-O-A-L !!!

It is that time of year again for the World Cup of Soccer. For those of you who don’t know about it, I will explain it in a way that a Chihuahua could understand. This is a game where people chase their own people sized ball around on a field and try to kick it into a net. There are many obstacles to doing this and that includes a poor guy who has to wait patiently at the net until someone tries to get the ball in there. The funnest part of watching the World Cup is when my Dad jumps up off the couch and yells GOAL! That is when the food that was on his lap ends up in my mouth. After swallowing quickly I bark my support of the Mexican team! My Dad is kind of supporting the Italian team, but I really don’t care as long as there is jumping, yelling and food spillage! It can be an event for the entire family. In my case, it is a Chihuahua event that started when I was a young pup. My Dad would yell “goal” and I would bark like crazy. He thought that was so funny. I was simply supporting my team like a good fan would. Though to be honest, it really is all about the food. Any good sporting event has its share of snackable delights that are really easy to steal when someone isn’t paying attention. They are too focused on the sport and they will neglect the little feast that disappears when I am around. Food stealing should be a sport of its own and I would be going to the Little Dog Olympics!

Chuck
Gold Medal Winning Food Stealer

and World Cup Fan

See how I seeeem to be totally enthralled with game but of course
I'm actually keeping an eye on the food. I'm so clever!!!

I'm waiting for that magic word. I want to see airborne food…
Come on boys, it's a pretty big net.

No comments:

Post a Comment