Friday, June 27, 2014

INTERLOPER

You my adoring fans would tell me the truth wouldn’t you? Aren’t I the most special, the most loved Chihuahua on the planet? Okay, maybe the whole planet is a bit of a stretch. But who knows? The new little dog at my house is just making herself at home. (At my home!) She runs around all cute and stuff, my parents pick her up because of the cast on her leg. I just wonder if her leg is even really broken at all. It could be a fake cast designed to illicit sympathy and attention. I would resort to that if necessary! Nothing escapes my keen mind and sharp wit. I am going to have to reclaim my territory. The new little dog actually peed on my treat ball. This means war. No one pees on my treat ball and lives to tell about it! I may have to do some defensive peeing of my own. I can’t really hit a target very well, but I can get close! (My Mom will tell you a different story) I may have to resort to some other tactics that involve planting evidence or an undercover food bust. I won’t just sit idly by while the attention that belongs to me goes to some other cute little dog! I will keep you posted on my progress!

Chuck

Territory King                      
This is my Dad (or at least I thought he was) and the new "baby".
Look at her innocent little squinty eyes.
I bet they'll try to buy her some special doggy sunglasses, next!!
This is 'Lacey' and MY friend 'Sabre', undoubtably plotting.
She's probably talking him into peeing on my head, 'cause she's not tall enough to do it herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment