Friday, June 6, 2014

UH OH!

So the other night, my Mom brought home another little dog. I must say she is pretty cute and she has the softest fur. She had a broken leg and my buddy Dr. Swainson did some little dog bone surgery and she has a cast on her leg. If this sounds familiar to you at all, you may remember that Dutchess also had a broken leg when she came to our house. That is something that I haven’t experienced, but I am not ruling it out. Though if I had a broken leg, I would be in BIG trouble. Somehow these other dogs get away with it and I am not sure how that works. I just know that they are homeless so my Mom has to make sure they are taken care of. This little dog came from a rescue and she was called Brook. After spending a few days at my house, my Mom and Dad decided that her name didn’t quite fit so we are calling her “Lacey”. I introduced myself by trying to hump her head. My Mom didn’t like that very much so next time maybe I will try a paw shake or a butt sniff. Maybe those introductions would be received better. I was just trying to be friendly. Just a thought, if there is a rescue dog out there, maybe one of you could adopt one so my Mom doesn’t try to bring them all home with her. It could get a little crowded around here!

Chuck

Welcome Waggin’
Pleased to meet you little missy, I mean Lacey.

They should have named me cutie patootie but I guess Lacey will do.


No comments:

Post a Comment