Friday, August 1, 2014

GET THE BO BO!

As I told you last week in my blog, I will be doing some educational training and will use my blog as a venue to encourage and inspire you to be the best that you can be. In this week’s installment we will talk about being sneaky and how it can work to your advantage. Take for instance me. I look like a good dog, I can pretend to be a good dog, but I am sneaky. Let’s talk about my little friend the Bo Bo dog toy. I creep up to him, just sniff a little, pretend to be nice and then I attack. I am ferocious. I snarl and whip that toy from side to side and if anyone tries to take him from me, I give them the ol’ Chihuahua attitude. Then they know not to mess with me. As for the Bo Bo, well he is no match for the likes of me. So I go from nice to nasty in 2 seconds. I don’t know how you will use this little tidbit of information in your own life, but I am guessing that you have your own Bo Bo that you need to deal with. Be sneaky, be ferocious and you will prevail. Don’t you feel better now that we have had this little conversation? I am so glad that I could be of assistance. Who knows what you might learn next week?

Chuck

Sneaky and Snarky

Yo Yo it's my Bo Bo now homies! I gnashed and I smashed and I bashed,
it's OK though Bo Bo never saw it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment