Friday, August 22, 2014

3 IS A CROWD!

As some of you know, I have a special area that I stay in during the day with Cayenne. It is a little pen of sorts, but I usually just sleep anyway. I must be contained or all kinds of bad things could happen. I could eat something I am not supposed to, (like that would really happen) or I could get stepped on by one of the big dogs while I am checking out their under parts, or I could get lost somewhere in the house where my Mom could not find me. Think of all the bad stuff I have done while being “supervised”. I am just not super trustworthy so I understand being in my little area with my big giant bed. Well since Princess Lacey got her cast off, she is now spending time in MY pen with Cayenne and me. I looked over the other day and there she was sleeping in MY bed. It wasn’t so bad before when she had to be secluded with her cast and her annoying sweetness, but now she is right in my face and I am supposed to pretend to be nice. Maybe this is just a bad dream and I will wake up and stretch without seeing that little white face blocking my view. Sometimes life just isn’t fair. Do you think I should break another one of her legs and then she would be out of my pen? Did I just write that out loud?

CHUCK

Sleeping with the enemy…

O.K. I know that I look like a grouch and "little Miss Prissy Pants" looks like an angel (and yes that is Cayenne at my feet not a basketball) but TELL ME she is stealing this photo op or what?
This is MY blog after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment