Thursday, August 28, 2014

OH BABY!

So my Mom is on vacation this week and usually that just means that she stays home and cleans a lot, but this time she brought in outsiders to stay at our house. I am sure you don’t know this about me, but I am a pretty fierce guard dog. I don’t bring it up much because I am so humble and I shy away from tooting my own horn (whatever that means. If I had a horn, I would probably eat it). So, when the people came in my house, I barked and growled and I am pretty sure they are scared! Anyway, with these people came a small version of a person. I am thinking that in the human species, this would be a Chihuahua. He is noisy, kind of smelly, a little spoiled and highly food motivated. Does this sound like anyone you know? Me either. I couldn’t really find any comparisons but he is very small. He tries to grab me and he makes these weird sounds and I am just a little bit creeped out by the whole thing. Why is he so small and what language is he speaking? Will he get bigger or just stay small like me. I used to think that I would get bigger, but the big dogs are still waaaaay bigger than me so I think I will be short for life. This little person also likes to crawl around on the floor. I think that part is kind of cool until he starts coming towards me- Yikes! I will keep you posted on the Chihuahua-person and let you know if indeed he is a friend or foe! If dropping food on the floor counts for anything, he has already become my sort of best friend if you know what I mean!

CHUCK

Babysitter

So what part of Mexico are you from…little Chihuahua person?
Is that a little mashed banana behind your ear? Hope you weren't saving that for later.
You know how I am about bananas my little Chiquita.

MMMmmm, vienna sausages…fingers, that is not what I expected kiddo…are you ok?
Please don't cry. It was an honest mistake. Stop crying...you tricked me, it's not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment