Thursday, September 18, 2014

BIG BONE APPETITE

It has been requested that I share some of my culinary secrets with my blog fans. Normally, I would say no, but my blog fans deserve the very best. In this case, it is my recipes of favorite Chihuahua cuisine. You will even be able to use some of these even if you don’t have a Chihuahua. My recipes do not discriminate and can be used for pooches of all persuasions. You might even be tempted to try some yourself. It’s ok don’t be shy about it. We all have a little “Chuck” in us when it comes to food. I am just proud to be your inspiration for good eating!


Our first furry delicacy is called “Mac and Chuck” This contains a BIG bowl of cooked macaroni noodles and cheese sprinkled shamelessly with salmon cat food. I know…the cat food is stolen, but it adds just the right flavor to this twisted classic.

Our next muttley menu item is called “Chicken Chuck Pie” This feast contains your basic little Chihuahua size piecrust, filled with veggies of all varieties, roasted chicken with Milk Bone dog biscuits arranged on top of the crust for a lovely presentation. (The presentation will not last long once the dish has been served so enjoy looking at it while you can!)
Just to keep you drooling, I will share one more of my favorites before I end this blog. I always want to leave you wanting more. Kind of like how I feel after dinner.

Last, but not least there is my favorite straight from the homeland….”Chuck’s Tiny Taquitos” This tasty appetizer contains little rolled up mini tacos filled with a dazzling display of meats and whatever else you want to throw in there. Just roll them up, put them in the oven and add a little bit of hot sauce and you will feel like you are in a bar in Mexico. Beer is optional. 16 taquitos will serve 16 of your favorite small dogs or 2 Pit Bulls.
I hope you enjoy a little you and ME time in the kitchen!

CHUCK DU JOUR

Silence my captivated audience. Get ready to be schooled…
First, get up on the counter. You may need assistance with this step. 
I recommend the yappy, yappy, jump, jump and circle, circle, repeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment