Friday, September 26, 2014

SUCK IT UP!

I am addressing this blog to my furry fans who are afraid of the vacuum cleaner. I know… it sucks! This is a creature that no dog wants to confront. It is a beast that could suck me up right out of a sound sleep and I might never be seen or heard from again. How frightening is that? It also steals all of the potential snacks off the floor before I have a chance to eat them myself. I find this to be my worst fear! I do have some hope to offer to all who must endure this terror…….
First of all, do not make eye contact. If it sees you watching, it will attack for sure. Second, hide under your blanket. This strategic move would have the creature get the blanket first which would immobilize it long enough for you to get away to a more secure location. The third and best plan is a preemptive strike. When the beast is sleeping, you should use your sharp little teeth and chew off its tail. It will then be unable to get you.

Be brave and stay strong!
Yours in battle,

CHUCK
I've got this! I will sever it's life source by morning.
I'm going to go sharpen my teeth now.

No comments:

Post a Comment