Thursday, December 4, 2014

STUNT DOUBLE

I have recently become aware of the danger that I put myself in while being photographed for this blog. Just last week, I was perched high atop a counter chair while posing for the camera. It would not be unusual for me to leap onto the countertop for a morsel of food. I could then easily fall to the ground and break something. If you remember, I was recently photographed inside the dryer. My Mom could have hit a button and I could have taken a heated tumble. I used to think that I was fearless, but now I realize that I have an obligation to my fans to remain intact (you know what I mean right?) In other words, I can’t risk any bodily injuries that might interfere with my blog writing. So I have decided to hire a stunt double. That dog will take all of the risks while I get all of the glory. My stunt dog will not be allowed to fill in on videos where I am eating or get the treats that I get after posing. It will be kind of a no frills kind of job, but I think any dog would be thrilled to pretend to be me even if just for a moment. It should make anyone’s life worthwhile and make my life a little more secure. I will be accepting applications this week. I know that no one out there is as handsome as me, but with the right camera angle, I think we could make it work.

CHUCK

Photo Shopped
Of course this is dazzlingly debonair ME. I know, I know how am I possibly
going to find a dog even half as handsome as ME. 

Buddy was my first applicant…not going to happen.
His head isn't nearly as big as mine.
I think he was just in it for the treats anyhow.



No comments:

Post a Comment