Thursday, December 18, 2014

SANTA IN REVERSE

I have been working on a little tradition-changing project. It is called “Chuck’s Very Merry Christmas as Santa. “ In MY Christmas story, Santa is ME and I go around and tell people what I want for Christmas! I know. It is a cute little twist on the whole Santa thing, but I think it makes way more sense. It is all about the math. If there is only one Santa and everyone tells him what they want, there is room for a mistake or two. If I am Santa and I tell everyone what my gifts should be, there is a good chance that I am going to score big on Christmas Day. Let me break this down for you…
One Santa- (trying to by gifts for the whole world) versus:
Me as Santa- (the whole world buying gifts for me), I like it! I think this Christmas will be the best ever! I have put together a little picture party of me as Santa visiting with my friends who now know what I want for my presents. I did repeat some requests just to be sure. Like HAM. You can’t ever have too much ham.

CHUCK
Not so SECRET SANTA
Merry Christmas


Hey slip me some HAM Mam.
I love me some HAM.
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's SUPER HAM.



You just ate HAM didn't you? Come on give it back!
I've loved HAM since I was a baby...
If I come down your chimney,
will there be HAM & milk waiting for me?

This is the Doc I come to see when I can't find any HAM
and I accidentally eat my blanket.
Where did I leave the HAM?










No comments:

Post a Comment