Thursday, December 25, 2014

TWAS THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS AND…….

I’m still waiting.

I know that last week I wanted to be Santa, but none of that had actually been implemented so I was still expecting Santa to maintain his normal duties until he received other instructions. His normal duties would include bringing gifts to ME. I am sure that my name is high up on his list of deliveries. I am sure that I would not be forgotten due to my celebrity status. I am practically a household name and certainly a topic of discussion at most dinner tables during the evening meal. I know there are kids who depend on Santa too, but they don’t have a blog and they have probably been naughty and are undeserving of any gifts from the big guy in the red suit. I on the other hand have been a portrait of goodness, a saintly Chihuahua if you will. This means rewards at Christmas time. I would gladly accept one of those big stockings with all of the cool dog treats and toys and stuff. I would also take non-perishable canned goods with a preference toward Tuna or canned ham. Stick a bow on one of those cans and I have myself a fine Christmas present. Hopefully, you have been paying attention to what I need since it looks like Santa is up for a pink slip if you know what I mean. (I don’t even know what I mean.) Anyway, I must beseech you, my many blog fans, out of the goodness of your hearts, to bring me some stuff! If I wait much longer, it will be Christmas again and I will be really snarky due to hunger pains. Thank you for your attention to this matter!


CHUCK

Chimney Checker

My Mom keeps lighting fires in fireplace and I keep barking I'm 
WAITING for Santa to come down the chimney.
 Maybe Santa will just toss a fireproof can of ham down the chimney. 
I understand that fire is involved in the making of this tasty meat,
 anyhow…I'll need a can opener though.

No comments:

Post a Comment