Friday, January 30, 2015

ME FIRST…

There are lots of times that I want to say “Me first!” It would start with me being first at the dog meal distribution and continue with me being the first to pee on the pee pad. I also like to be the first one to fall asleep so I don’t have to listen to anyone else snoring. I should always be the first one to get the butt scratches before my Mom’s hand gets tired. I am the first in line for falling food and the first to swipe it right out of someone’s hand. I am also the first to figure out my Mom’s mood on any given day so that I am NOT the first to get in trouble! (OK that one doesn’t usually work out for me, but I try!) 
I am ready to park now. Oh wait, I can't see my rearview mirror. Do I really need it?

Being first is usually a good thing unless it involves me being the first to get caught. That is not a good thing. So maybe I don’t always have to be first for everything. I guess I don’t need to worry about being the first in line at the DMV since I am pretty sure I won’t be driving anytime soon. I might have a tough time seeing over the steering wheel. If I could drive, I would be the first Chihuahua to parallel park. That might be cool…….

CHUCK

Future Parking Ticket Recipient

No comments:

Post a Comment