Friday, April 3, 2015

FURRY FACEBOOK

As a blogger, my post is linked to Facebook. Colorado Canine Orthopedics is my little showcase for the world wide social media outlet. As I continue my knowledge of the computer and internet, I am now becoming very knowledgeable about Facebook. There are little terms that you need to know if you want to navigate it with some understanding of what you are doing. For this week’s blog, I am going to give you the ultimate Chihuahua tour of Facebook so that you can join in the fun of social media. You might want to have a pen and paper ready….
The first thing you need to know is that Facebook was actually named with MY cute face as an inspiration. It’s true!  
The second thing is what happens when you like someone: That means that everyone on Facebook likes me a lot!
The third thing is about sharing: when you share something, it means that you are telling ALL of your friends how COOL I am!
The third lesson for today is about friending someone. This is not an act of violence as one might think. It simply means that too many people want to be MY friend and it overloads Facebook and everything shuts down for awhile. I know it is tragic, but what can I do?
The last thing you need to know is called a Post. This is a large stick of wood that I try to chew on when no one is looking. Honestly, it doesn’t taste very good, but I am not supposed to chew on stuff so that just makes it fun!!!

I hope this has been helpful to you as you venture out into the computer world. If you need a friend, and you want to share your post, you will probably like it! 

Chuck
Like ME, Share ME, Love ME      
Sometimes I even type with my back feet!
(Of course it is a little bit harder to read)

No comments:

Post a Comment