Friday, April 10, 2015

SPRING FEVER?

Do you ever have those weeks where you just can’t seem to get inspired? Times that you just feel like crawling under your blanket and staying there? Times that you wish that your big mouth housemates would stop barking long enough for you to catch some shut eye? Times that you wish that you could just watch some World Cup Soccer and eat an entire bag of Fritos without hearing “Chuck, put that bag down” or “Chuck, you can’t eat that!” or just plain “NO Chuck!” I think that I might be suffering from spring fever. I am not sure what it is, but it sounds serious. I hope it won’t require surgery! Is it contagious? If I have it, could I give it to you if I were to maybe lick your nose? I mean, I don’t know, I am just asking. Anyway, I am so sorry for my lack of enthusiasm and creativity. As soon as my fever goes away, I will be back to my normal self: getting in trouble and telling you all about it. In fact, I think I might be getting better already. This morning, my Dad opened the blinds and let the sun shine on my bed. I think I might be ready for a little Chihuahua tanning session with drinks and snacks. It is difficult to soak up the sun from underneath my blanket. I guess I will come out for a little while! I might need some ear plugs though just in case someone is yelling at me. Do they make those in my size?

CHUCK
Bipolar Chihuahua
Do I look sick? How would you know if I had a fever? Oh wait, I know the answer to that- never mind! I am pretty sure I am fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment