Friday, April 24, 2015

DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF ME

Welcome to Chuck’s world of dreaming. I just want to share some dreams with you in case you don’t have any dreams of your own. Yes, for once I am not being selfish. I am sharing this most personal part of myself with you. I find this to be very noble and I am a little awe struck by myself! Anyway, my first dream is of me being a very big dog. I am able to pee on a tree, not just a small blade of grass. I know what you are thinking and no I don’t actually pee in my sleep, just so you know. As a big dog, I get the big dog biscuits instead of the minis. This is a good dream. In my next dream, I am trapped inside a bag of potato chips, but it doesn’t feel like being trapped. It feels yummy! This is also a very good dream. In yet another one of my dreams, I am running, my little legs are moving, but I am not getting anywhere. I am not even sure where I am running to. It must be some place important if I am trying so hard to get there. It is probably a buffet. I would try really hard to get to one of those. My last dream that I will share with you is the best of all. I live in a little castle and I am the king of all of the Chihuahuas. They bring gifts to me which mostly consist of food items, but also lots of money so that I can buy more food! This is a super good dream and sometimes I wake up and I am surrounded by the other little dogs in my house and I think my dream has come true, but then one of them “accidentally” steps on my head and I know that wasn’t part of my dream. Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this little dream journey. Feel free to change any details for yourself like maybe you are trapped in a can of beer or something. You know, whatever works for you!

Chuck McDreamy



No comments:

Post a Comment