Friday, April 17, 2015

WHO'S THAT CHICK?

I think it is fair to say that I could be a mascot for a sports team. I am energetic, fun and full of charisma! Now it is just finding the right fit for my skills and abilities. Let me know what you think of my possible choices….

SADDLE UP!
I could be a very small horse for the Broncos. I could be a mean looking pig for the Arkansas Razorbacks. (The pig part isn’t much of a stretch you know.) How about a cute happy dolphin swimming around? I don’t know how I could be a red sock, but I could certainly wear one over my head. I could be a cowboy! Yee Haw. I would be a 49er if it meant 49 different types of food would be at my disposal! I guess I couldn't be the fighting Irish, but I could be a fighting Mexican! (Do you think they could create a team for me?)  As you can see from my long list of possibilities, I am ready to be a mascot.
My picture below is me preparing to work for the Colorado Chicks! That is a team right? Maybe it is the Colorado Small Chickens? Could we name it the Chihuahua Chickens? Just a thought.

LITTLE CHICKS DON'T HAVE TO LAY EGGS RIGHT?
CAUSE THAT WOULD BE WEIRD!
Chuck

Chicken Little                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment