Friday, May 8, 2015

HOT & SPICY

What happens when a little Mexican Chihuahua finds a little something on the floor that he is not supposed to eat, but is unable to stop himself as he is slightly obsessed with food? What happens when that same Chihuahua ( I am not mentioning names here)  eats the item off the floor and discovers that it is a spicy chip? Well, his mouth is all fired up and he runs around to rid himself of the taste and runs for the nearest bowl of water. How could this happen? Isn’t Mexican food supposed to be spicy? Shouldn’t above mentioned Chihuahua have some natural tolerance to spicy foods? Maybe it wasn’t of Mexican origin. Maybe it came from some other country where the spices are just too strong for me, I mean for a Chihuahua who eats things off the floor. (Not me!) This is just information for anyone who likes spicy food. Just be careful what you eat and where you get it from. I don’t know this from personal experience, but I heard it from a friend who heard it from a distant cousin. I am so glad that I have never eaten anything off of the floor! Whew!

I am not in any hurry to drink water,
I mean why would I be?
Chuck
Zesty Ranch Style
Some of you won't even see this picture because I have hidden it
at the bottom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment