Friday, May 1, 2015

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

LOOK DOWN, DO YOU SEE ME NOW?
Ok, I know this is not football season as the potato chips in my house are scarce. I just have to tell you a little story, but I warn you, there is some violent content involving me potentially needing medical treatment.  The other night, as I was racing to my closet/pantry to leisurely scarf my dinner, my body accidentally connected with my Dad’s foot as he was handing out food to another dog. It was a moment out of a movie where I looked like a small Chihuahua football. My Dad was horrified that he had hurt me and I should have milked the situation for some sympathy or attention, but my food was in the closet, so I proceeded to my original course and ate my food. I wasn’t hurt, but it is a reminder to all little dog owners. We are small, your feet are big. We do not want to be a football or a soccer ball or even a golf ball. Look down all the time. Know that we are going to change directions a gazillion times and it will never make sense to you. We will be under your feet when you least expect it and we know better, but we can’t help ourselves. I guess I should just speak for myself, but I think the other little dogs are similar even if they won’t admit it. I act like a big dog. There, I said it. Inside of me is a big dog and I am not ashamed! Now that we have that settled, I have decided to wear a helmet and body armor at dinner time, just in case.

Chuck
Touchdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment