Friday, May 29, 2015

THUNDERSTRUCK

So last week we talked about the rain that I hate and this week we are going to talk about the rain’s friend Thunder. I am personally not really bothered by thunder, but some of my house mates have some issues with it. I, while under my blanket, am only able to hear when dinner is served. The whole thunderstorm thing can rage around and I just don’t hear it. If thunder were announcing a food drop, I might poke my head out, but I have never heard of thunderstorm food drops have you? Anyway, back to my other dog friends. Dutchess hears thunder and hides under the toilet. Buck hears thunder and starts licking everyone around him.  Serra hears thunder and tries to climb in my Mom’s lap even if she is standing up. (pathetic) However the worst one is Clayton who actually runs outside into the thunderstorm to escape from the thunder. Seriously! I try to talk some sense into them, but they won’t listen to me though I guess it could be hard to hear what I am saying when it is muffled by my blanket. I get a good Chihuahua chuckle from watching my crazy dog friends and I decided that it was blog worthy. Check out the pics below!
CHUCK
ACDC Fan
CLAYTON: THUNDER GREETER



BUCK: THUNDER LICKER
DUTCHESS: THUNDER FLUSHER


THIS IS ME LAUGHING!
SERRA: THUNDER LAP DANCER

No comments:

Post a Comment