Friday, May 22, 2015

NO MORE RAIN!

THIS IS THE PICTURE ON CHUCK'S RAIN JACKET OF
OF A HAPPY LITTLE DUCKY IN THE RAIN
“We need the moisture.” What does that really mean? That is all I keep hearing and I am thinking to myself if you need moisture take a shower or a really long bath. Why does the moisture have to come from the sky? Every day when I need moisture, I mosey on over to my little water dish and lap up some fresh moisture. I guess I am a little bit confused. I suppose the trees and outdoor things need moisture, but why do they need it in the form of non ending rainstorms? I think that is a bit excessive, don’t you and it could be considered as water hoarding. I am glad I am not a weather man as I would be constantly confused! My yard has a small river running through it and I am afraid to go outside. My friend Becky recommended that my Mom get me a little rescue beacon in case I end up floating away. That doesn’t make me feel very safe! I am staying away from the little river. The horses in the barn don’t have a choice. The little river is running right through their house! I am glad I am not a horse. I am hoping that the river doesn’t try to run through MY house or I will cause a small Chuck like scene. I know you probably can’t tell, but I can be fairly dramatic when I need to be. I’m just sayin that if the water tries to mess with me, I’ll ,……I’ll…… I’ll bark and howl until someone picks me up. So there!

Chuck
Rubber Ducky
THE LITTLE DUCKY IS HAPPY.....
ME.... NOT SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment