Friday, August 21, 2015

BRIDGE TROLL

HERE SHE IS WAITING TO POUNCE
I know that it has been said that I can be a little on the snarky side, but I must say my “friend” Dutchess takes the snark prize. She waits in the bathroom for an unsuspecting victim to stick their head in the doorway or to actually try to come into the bathroom and she goes off like a small dog bomb. It is not pretty. There is lots of snarling and growling and then one of the poor big dogs comes running down the hallway away from the hideous creature in the bathroom. Just between you and me, I am a little bit envious. She is like a Tasmanian devil and all of the big dogs are just a little bit afraid of catching her on a bad day. She could go off for no reason at all and leave a dust cloud of fur in her wake. At other times she appears docile and even friendly so it is a little bit confusing to say the least. One might compare her to a human friend who is bipolar and unable to control their moods. I know they have medications for people with that disorder, but I don’t know about dogs. If she got all evened out, we wouldn’t be able to call her the Bridge Troll anymore. I am not recommending any medications at this time. It is much more fun to watch the show without any restraint from the Troll.

CHUCK

Snark Envy

HERE SHE LOOKS TOTALLY HARMLESS, FRIENDLY EVEN?

No comments:

Post a Comment