Friday, August 7, 2015

THE DOG DAYS OF SUMMER

Summer isn’t over yet right? I keep hearing rumors about kids going back to school and the days getting shorter, but I am not yet ready to turn in the beach towel. I should maybe speed up my enjoyment of the summer festivities and spend a little less time under the blanket and more on the lawn chair. I think that a good beer and some suntan lotion will be a good start, but then I will probably need some food because tanning makes you hungry. (Actually, everything makes me hungry) It is a good excuse though to order up some pool side snacks. I hope that none of my other dog friends notice my little summer snack camp because I am not sharing. I should be ok because most of them lay in the shade during the day. They are not ready for prime time tanning and I am not ready to be generous with my pool snacks! You know I don’t actually have a pool, but I am hoping that my Mom will go out and get me one now that I have mentioned it in my blog. I just need a little Chihuahua pool with a little diving board and a flotation device. I hope I get it soon since there isn’t much time! Hurry up and get out there yourselves, but get your own pool and your own snacks and know that you will not fit on my flotation device. Wow that sounded just a little bit snarky. I must have had too much sun!

CHUCK

Sun Salutations
LATHER ME UP AND OPEN MY BEER PLEASE!
(NOT REALLY IN THAT ORDER!)

No comments:

Post a Comment