Friday, August 14, 2015

USE YOUR INDOOR VOICE!

I AM TOO CUTE TO BE QUIET!
The other night, it was time for my treat ball so I howled and wailed and let everyone in the neighborhood know that it was time for me to do something special. My howl was loud enough to curl your toenails. It was a good one. My Mom kind of yelled at me and told me to “use my indoor voice.” What does this mean exactly? What is wrong with my outdoor voice? How do you separate the two? If I am going to howl, I feel it should be worth the energy I put into it and I am obviously trying to make a statement of some kind. I don’t think the other dogs have an indoor voice either. They bark like they are outside competing with the local coyotes. (talk about noisy). Anyway, my little feelings are kind of hurt. My Mom certainly doesn’t appreciate my howling gusto and I don’t appreciate her yelling at me. She should use her indoor voice too. That is only fair right?

CHUCK

Shhhhhhhhhh!
I NOT SAYING ANYTHING! IT IS A YAWN I SWEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment