Friday, August 28, 2015

BASEBALL, HOTDOGS AND CHUCK


I think someone important has been reading my blogs and listening to my wise suggestions. In the past I have discussed having a sports team named after me. Well we are getting closer. I just discovered that there is a minor league baseball team called the El Paso Chihuahuas. I just know that this is all my doing. I am the spokesdog for my other little hairy Mexican friends and now we have our own team! I am a little bit surprised that I was not asked to be the mascot or the owner or the ball retrieval dog. I am sure this is just an oversight on their part so I will be expecting a call any day now. Maybe they actually want me to play on the team. I will have to think about that. I can’t hurt my little paws playing baseball and risk not being able to write my blog. I think I will only accept an upper management or celebrity position. I am pretty sure that we can negotiate a fair salary that includes a lifetime of ham and hot dogs! I won’t budge on that you know!

CHUCK
Hey batter, batter!

This could be me right?

No comments:

Post a Comment