Friday, November 20, 2015

GO FOR THE CARROT

HERE I GO...
It is time again for one of my inspirational blogs to encourage you along your life’s journey. First I will tell you a little story. The other night, my Mom opened the fridge and left it open J Well, you know what that means right? Time for me to see if I can get something out of there that is within reach of my short little self. Sure enough there was a bag of carrots right there on a shelf that I could reach. I like carrots a lot! Plus I need my vegetables right? So I got in there, found the hole in the bag and went to work. Within a few moments my Mom yelled at me from across the kitchen and it sounded like “Chuck you little ?*&^%$, get out of there.” I knew then that my time for victory was limited so I worked faster and got my carrot! Yeah me!  The moral of this story is that in life you need to get your carrot. Even if the odds are against you and you are short, you have to keep trying. Once you get your carrot don’t let go no matter how much yelling and tugging is involved. I hope this little snippet of motivation was helpful to you!
MUST HURRY!

CHUCK

Raiding the Fridge


IGNORING THE YELLING!


SEE HOW MY PERSISTENCE PAYS OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment