Friday, November 13, 2015

TOYS ARE US!

I CAN'T PLAY RIGHT NOW...THERE IS A CAMERA POINTED AT ME!
When you are a little dog, you need more toys than the average dog. A big dog can be happy with one toy or a favorite bone or ball, but us little guys need more stuff. I personally like to choose which toy suits my fancy at any given moment. Like the Bo Bo is fun for a few minutes, but then I like to move on to something crunchy like the toy with the plastic bottle hidden inside. It becomes like an obsession to get the stupid bottle out of the toy and I am on a mission. Then I move on to the toy without the stuffing and I shake it around like I hunted it and brought it down. I become Chuck the mighty Chihuahua hunter and this is a good look for me. Cayenne likes the ball and will play forever, but she can be easily distracted by anything that squeaks. Lacey likes to steal the toys when we are not looking. She drags them off to her dog bed and starts a little collection. We then need more toys to keep us occupied as our toy collection gets smaller with each theft. Dutchess usually chooses one toy and won’t let anyone near it. She even pretends to let my Mom play with her, but she will not release the toy without some serious snarling, growling and snarkiness. (no one wants to play with her and she doesn’t get the multiple toy theory). So when the holidays come around, buy your little dog lots of toys and feel free to buy me some too. Don’t be frugal when filling up that cart. Just so you know, I don’t need tennis balls. They could give me a concussion if you throw one at me.

CHUCK

Playing Around

THE CAMERA IS STILL ON ME RIGHT?

LOOK I GOT A SKUNK!

No comments:

Post a Comment