Friday, November 6, 2015

HIDE AND SEEK


 One of the reasons I have been able to write this blog is because of my uncanny ability to come up with new weird behaviors that baffle my parents. I am unable to explain these quirky episodes, but I chalk it up to me being a Chihuahua prodigy. My latest weirdness started a few weeks ago. You all know that I eat in the pantry so that the other dogs don’t lose their food to my ridiculously quick snarfing.  Lately when my Mom comes to retrieve me after dinner, I hide behind the stuff in the pantry and I won’t come out. I wish I could explain my reasons for doing this, but I have no answers for you. I am just a weird little dog who does bizarre things and then shares those things with you. My Mom is a little bit frustrated, but it is kind of funny how she goes to all this trouble to coax me out. She even goes so far as offering me more food, but I know that is not going to happen. I am smarter than I look you know and I know the fake food trick and I am not falling for it. Maybe I just want to act like a super spy on a mission in the pantry. There could be stuff going on in there that I could discover like a mouse in there or something. No, that would creep me out if I was sharing my pantry with a mouse. Never mind, I am just weird.
I LOOK SUPER SNEAKY- MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT I AM UP TO DOESN'T IT?

CHUCK

Pantry Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment