Friday, December 18, 2015

KEEP YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE COOKIE JAR!

I went to my Mom’s work this week to spread some Chuck Christmas cheer and I found something a little bit scary. There was a Chihuahua sitting on top of the counter in the Rehab area. I have never been introduced to this dog so what is he doing hanging out in my space? I am the only Chihuahua allowed to hang out here. (I thought this was common knowledge, but I guess I will have to send out another memo) Anyway, as I got closer, I noticed that there were some pretty good smells coming out of this dog. He was sitting perfectly still which I thought was kind of creepy and then I smelled it. A hint of Pupperoni. As I got even closer, I noticed how shiny this dog was. What is he eating that gives him that shine? Maybe it is Pupperoni. As I got really close, to my horror someone removed his head! I know! Then I could really smell the Pupperoni. I barked to myself, this isn’t a dog, it is a Chihuahua cookie jar! Holy cow, how lucky could I be? I am now much happier about this whole situation. No dog competition and a whole jar of treats for me. Merry Christmas indeed.

CHUCK

Cookie Monster
THIS DOG IS NOT AS CUTE AS ME!

I GOT RID OF MY STUPID COAT SO I COULD DIVE IN COMPLETELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment