Friday, December 4, 2015

TUCK AND RUN

When you watch a football game, do you pay attention to the running style of all of the players? When you see the soccer guys running around the field, do you say to yourself “check out that guy’s running style?” Probably not. I don’t either because I am interested in the outcome of the run or the destination of the runner. I get some serious grief at my house because my running style is a little bit odd and according to my Mom kind of funny. I tuck my butt before, during and after my running spurts. I see it as a necessary step to get me where I want to go. If you would like to practice this for yourself, here are the steps that need to be followed.
Tail goes between the legs
Butt tucks under at least 40 degrees
Run initiates with this form intact
Keep the tuck until you reach your destination
If someone tries to grab you, repeat above steps
This is a fairly simple formula that works well for me. I don’t care if people tease me if they can’t catch me. Yeah? Don’t be surprised if you see your favorite sports people starting to use my tuck and run formula. I bet nobody will be laughing for long when you see what a trend setter I am!

CHUCK
This will soon be called the CHUCK TUCK!
I AM NOT TUCKING RIGHT NOW SINCE THERE IS A CAMERA ON ME!
IF I WERE, YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SEE ME ANYWAY DUE TO MY SPEED AND AMAZING AGILITY!


No comments:

Post a Comment