Thursday, December 31, 2015

HAPPY YOU YEARS DAY!

Did I say you? I meant Happy Me Years Day! It is the time of yearly celebration of ME and all of the important things that I will accomplish in the New Year. 1st on my list is more time spent with ham. I have put this on the top of my list and I hope that everyone in my household will accommodate my resolution. If they don’t, please feel free to send me ham anytime you want to! 2nd on my list is sharing my ham. (just kidding, that would never happen) Seriously the 2nd thing on my list is more time looking in the mirror. I just catch a glimpse of me now and then, but I am pretty cute and I would like to see some more of me. 3rd on my list would be more quality sleep time. I am often disturbed while trying to sleep by the other pesky dogs in my house and I think I need to get some of those noise cancelling head phones. Do they come in my size? That is as far as I have gotten on my New Years list, but I will keep adding to it until I feel that sense of accomplishment that comes from setting goals. I try to set realistic goals so that I don’t disappoint myself. I don’t think that could ever happen, but I don’t want to push my luck. Keep your goals realistic and make sure they involve food and vanity like mine OK?

CHUCK

Ham King 2016
ALL DRESSED UP AND READY FOR HAM! IT MUST BE MIDNIGHT SOMEWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment