Friday, December 11, 2015

TIS THE SEASON...


 
THIS IS BAD HUH?
This is the time of year that my Mom drags out all of my Christmas attire and makes me wear it. I know that the whole ugly Christmas sweater thing is very popular, but I think I am above wearing anything unattractive. I have a reputation with my fans and it does not include me wearing anything unflattering or anything that goes against my fashion tastes. Speaking of tastes, how about me getting some of those Christmas snacks that come this time of year? If I have to sport an obnoxious sweater, I should be rewarded appropriately. I bet Santa gets lots of snacks for having to wear that ridiculous red suit! Oh wait, I think I had to wear one of those too. Yikes! Anyway, I hope that you discuss clothing with your pets this year and make sure they are on board wearing the stuff that you have chosen for them. It is only fair that we get to pick our outfits. I am sure you wouldn’t want me choosing what you wear. If I did, it would have a pocket filled with ham. On second thought, I think I should choose what you wear. If there is a chance of getting ham, I will be your new clothing designer. Everything you wear will have really BIG pockets.

CHUCK

NOT LIKELY!
De La Renta

No comments:

Post a Comment