Friday, January 22, 2016

EVERY DAY IS A GIFT

I always try to write my blogs with fun thoughts and witty stuff. This week I must write a tribute to my big brother and alpha dog Sabre who left us to go to dog heaven. I promised him that I would make this a celebration of his great dog life cause he wouldn't want us to be sad. He was the smartest dog (even smarter than me.) He used to get the paper for my Dad. He would find it no matter where it landed. He even got a paper from an unknown house in New York when he travelled there once. He would slip off the couch right before my Dad would come home knowing that my Dad didn’t want him up there, but my Mom would sneak him up there all of the time. He was the alpha at our house and even I had to follow his lead. It was ok with me since he was a pretty good guy. I know that we will miss him so much, but I know he would just want us to remember how great it was having him for as long as we did. I don’t think I can fill his paws as the alpha dog. I may be a little too short and maybe too snarky. Hug and love on your great dogs and remember every day is a little gift!


CHUCK

Missing the Pooh Dog
ME AND MY FRIEND SABRE

I BET THEY HAVE LOTS OF COUCHES FOR DOGS IN HEAVEN

No comments:

Post a Comment