Friday, January 8, 2016

CHIHUAHUA TACO

LOOK BELOW FOR ME IN THE MORE TACO LIKE PICTURE!
For Christmas I got a new dog bed that I love. It has a cool flappy like thing that I can crawl under and no one can see me! I am tucked in there like a Chihuahua taco. Don’t you think that it is ironic that a taco is a Mexican food that I love and my new bed reminds me of a taco and Mexico is the homeland of my ancestors and they probably loved tacos too? Wow that was a little bit of a run on sentence. It was exhausting just writing it. I may have to go lay down now in my taco bed. Wait….something else just popped in my little big head: It could be like a Chihuahua burrito too, which is also a Mexican food that I love. Help me out here. Is it a taco bed or a burrito bed? Either way I am getting really hungry just talking about this. My little nap may have to wait until I am done at the Mexican buffet. I want tacos and burritos all at the same time! If I could eat them in my new bed, that would be tremendous!

CHUCK

All wrapped up!

ALL I NEED NOW IS SOME LETTUCE, TOMATOES, CHEESE AND HOT SAUCE- YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment