Friday, January 29, 2016

HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY


I GOT NOTHING!

There is no question about being positive or negative. I think I am a positive kind of guy, but the truth is my treat ball is EMPTY! I can’t sugarcoat it or say it nicely. There are no noises in the ball as I am pushing it around. There are no little snackies dropping out and that is an issue for me. I need a refill and I need one now. The ball was made to have treats in it! It has a purpose and that is to give me a reward for pushing it around. I am patient and persistent while pushing my ball around, but no amount of persistence can create treats in the ball if it is EMPTY! Does this whole scenario ring true for you in certain areas of your life? You work at something, you try to be patient and then you get the shaft. I know…it is not fair. I think as a group we need to be more demanding when it comes to emptiness that should be fullness! If we speak up, maybe our treat balls will be full again. Join me in fighting against emptiness. We want full, full. Not half full. I am POSITIVE that this is what I want!

CHECK OUT MY PATIENCE AND PERSISTENCE
CHUCK

Full of Something…..?

No comments:

Post a Comment