Friday, January 15, 2016

LUNCH DATE

LOOK- HERE WE ARE CHECKING OUT EACH OTHER'S TEETH!



I went to my Mom’s work to visit last week and I had a little ham lunch date with my friend Dr. Tony Woodward. He offered to buy me some lunch so I jumped in my little carrier and went for a ride. Usually I would rather stay home and meditate in my blanket, but I really like Dr. Woodward. He knows my quirks and he likes me anyway. He also knows that I am a sucker for ham and will perform tricks or take long car rides or whatever it takes. We met at his office and true to his word he had possession of the ham. We made the exchange quickly with no fuss. He is smart too since he knows to feed me like a horse with his palms open. (I am not so good when there are fingers involved). It was a lovely experience except for the little Boston Terrier that was watching the whole ham thing and decided that he wanted in on the action. The little jerk got away with some of MY ham. Can you believe it? Next time we will meet in private where there are no other dogs trying to get a piece of what is mine. So there!

CHUCK


Convicted of illegal ham operations






No comments:

Post a Comment