Friday, February 26, 2016

CHIHUAHUA ACCESSORIES

THIS CHIHUAHUA AROUND MY NECK IS MUCH SMALLER THAN ME!
My Mom got a little Chihuahua necklace for her birthday and I am so honored. I didn’t know that I gave my permission to have jewelry made in my image, but I guess it is kind of cool that someone would want to hang me around their neck. There could be many worse things to have on a necklace….like a creepy spider or a Rhinoceros or maybe even an Aardvark or something. Everyone should want a little reminder of me wherever they go. Maybe they can start making rings and earrings with my cute little face on them. I will be the fashion statement in the jewelry industry with my jewelry selling more than all the famous brands. I can see it now. You would buy my stuff wouldn’t you? You would wear the little me every day right? I knew I could count on you. My fans have the finest taste in jewelry and dogs!


CHUCK

Fashion Accessory

WE NEED MY LITTLE FACE ON THIS NECKLACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment