Friday, February 12, 2016

LOVE ME TENDER

When I hear the song Love Me Tender it makes me think of Chicken Tenders! Yum! With Valentine’s Day on its way, you may be thinking about a different kind of love. I really don’t care too much about all of the mushy gushy stuff that goes with Valentines Day. I am thinking more about gift suggestions for that certain special Chihuahua in your life. That not to be mentioned by name Chihuahua would like to give you a little list and let me just say, you won’t be going to a jewelry store and the only kind of flowers that will work are the ones that are made out of potato chips! Yum! This gift list cannot include chocolate cause I hear it is bad for me, I mean bad for your special Chihuahua. So instead you could get a heart shaped ham or those love me chicken tenders mentioned earlier. It is also a nice little surprise to get a little gift basket with a variety of yummies that can be savored and enjoyed for an entire week. Keep in mind these are just suggestions. I am sure that I will love any gift that you get for me since it means that you love me and if you get me a gift, just know that I will then love you too!!!


CHUCK
Tender at Heart
YOU LOVE ME RIGHT?


No comments:

Post a Comment