Friday, February 5, 2016

BRONCO MANIA….



I AM READY FOR THE BIG GAME
I am a little bit reluctant to jump on the Bronco bandwagon after the last Super Bowl experience, but maybe they will wise up and let me play. I am ready. I have been practicing my punting, my tackling and my unnecessary roughness with the girls who share my living space. They are tired of me practicing, but they think I am ready too. They probably just want to get me on a plane to California so they can have some quiet time. I think I will be the Quarterback, but since I am so small, I will be called the Penny Back. No one will even be able to see me as I streak around the field. This strategy will catch the other team by surprise. This Chihuahua will be so fast, the Panther won’t even know what hit him. Actually, I don’t want to play against a Panther. It might want to eat me. Come to think of it, I have been sleeping a lot lately. Maybe I am coming down with something. (cough, cough…achooo) So maybe this year is not the year that I show off my football skills. I may have to just watch the game on TV in my comfortable house with a beer while the Panther eats someone else!

CHUCK

Bronco Cheerleader

IF YOU COULD JUST BRING ME SOME CHIPS AND OPEN THIS BEER....
r

No comments:

Post a Comment