Thursday, February 18, 2016

LETS DO LUNCH

My Dad just got a new lunch box and wow is it big. There is enough room for lots of stuff like ham sandwiches, potato chips and even a six pack of beer. I don’t think he is allowed to bring beer to work, but who knows? Beer can be a productive part of the work force or so I’ve heard. So anyway, this lunch box could even fit ME inside! Just think, if I could sneak in there, I could go for a little ride and snack along the way. Wouldn’t my Dad be surprised if he got to work and all of his food was gone? I guess he would probably know it was me since I would be all by myself inside the giant lunch box. Maybe I should just get my very own lunch box and fill it with all of my favorite things. I could just hang out inside my lunch box all day long. I wonder if my blanket would fit in there too. Never mind, I don’t want to waste any of my storage space that could be used for food. This blog is a clear reminder of how my little brain works and how many creative things I can come up with to get me closer to food!


CHUCK

Lunch Date 
I AM READY TO GO FOR A RIDE IN THE BOX!!!! MAKE SURE THE LUNCH IS PACKED
 

No comments:

Post a Comment