Friday, April 29, 2016

CONSPIRACY THEORIES

THIS PICTURE BY ITSELF IS NOT INCRIMINATING, BUT LOOK AT THE NEXT ONE......
Sometimes when I am sleeping, my blanket scoots down and I end up on the floor. How could that possibly happen? I have this super comfy bed and I deserve the best in sleeping arrangements, but as long as I am under my blanket, it seems that I am ok sleeping on the hard floor. Once I am on the floor, the girls lay on top of me. I guess that is their idea of a comfy bed. This sleeping arrangement is not to my liking. I get a little bit snarky and tell them to GET OFF ME (unless it is cold outside then the annoying girls keep me warm) Anyway, I think that I need a flatter bed so that I don’t slide off. Sleeping on the floor just isn’t right. Maybe I could have a bed all to myself and the slippage won’t happen. Maybe the girls are the ones who are actually pushing me off the bed while I am sleeping. These are my theories, but I have no proof. Maybe I could set up a little video surveillance and see what is really going on. Or maybe not….what if the video just shows Lacey licking herself and Cayenne barfing or something. YUK- Some things are better if you just leave them alone. I kind of like the floor.

CHUCK

Sleep Detective
AHAAAA.....THAT LOOKS PRETTY SUSPICIOUS TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment