Thursday, June 9, 2016

FRUIT FRENZY


Summer is special in so many ways. Some of you are just excited that it isn’t snowing! (I know, me too) Others are thrilled to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. Many dogs get to go on more hikes, go swimming or just enjoy fun outdoor dog stuff. I must say that all of theses things are appealing to me and they get me a little bit excited too, but the most important thing about summer to this Chihuahua is the over abundance of fruit. Yes, I said fruit. Many of you remember that when I was a baby, someone said I looked like a fruit bat! I know it is a horrible thing to say to a little dog who isn’t very confident and who maybe has a huge head, but anyway it was out there and I haven’t ever gotten over it. However this year, as summer approaches, I think I might be ok being a fruit bat. It means that I get unlimited fruit and I can fly! Those are good things right? So now that I have overcome my puppy hood issues, I am ready to dig into some watermelon! Just open that baby up and I will make my own little fruit salad!

CHUCK
Flying Fruit Bat
IT'S THE EARS RIGHT?

BABY FRUIT BAT! LOOKING FOR FRUIT.....

No comments:

Post a Comment